MUTATEC is a pioneer in the production of insects for animal feed in Europe. Based in Cavaillon, its project is to build and operate industrial insect breeding farms. In a logic of circular economy, these farms make it possible to valorize food losses (unsold fruits and vegetables, agricultural co-products) to produce insect proteins, oils and ingredients for animal feed. MUTATEC's innovative solution is supported by a dynamic, committed and multicultural team of about twenty people. Backed by major players in the ecological transition and agriculture, MUTATEC operates its first industrial farm in Cavaillon. We plan to roll out this model in France and abroad.
Reporting to the Head of Livestock activities, in conjunction with the Operations Manager and all teams, he/she has the following responsibilities on the newly commissioned industrial farm:
• Driving loading equipment and handling
• Cleaning of facilities and equipment
• Implementation of instructions, in compliance with good production line management practices
• Participation in the overall production operations of the site.
• Carrying out handling operations
• Specific and/or manual interventions at certain stages of the line
• Basic training in agricultural and/or industrial position. First experience appreciated but not essential
• Operation of handling equipment (loader and trolley, CACES R482 and R489 )
• Sense of organization, rigor, autonomy
• Understanding of work in an industrial environment (organization, compliance with instructions, safety...)
• Volunteer, worker, wishing to discover a new activity
• Attractiveness for animal production professions and sensitivity to the challenges of sustainable development
• Dynamism, good team spirit