MUTATEC is a pioneer in the production of insects for animal feed in Europe. Based in Cavaillon, its project is to build and operate industrial insect breeding farms. In a logic of circular economy, these farms make it possible to valorize biomass (unsold fruits and vegetables, agricultural co-products) to produce insect proteins, oils and ingredients for animal feed, especially aquaculture. MUTATEC's innovative solution is supported by a dynamic, committed and multicultural team of about ten people. Backed by a major industrial player in the ecological transition, MUTATEC begins the operation of a first industrial farm in Cavaillon.
We plan to roll out this model next, with the construction of one to two farms per year in the next 10 years, in France and abroad.
Reporting to the Company's Management, in close collaboration with the industrial and R&D teams and in a dynamic of strengthening the Design Office, our engineers ensure the technical studies and direct the construction of the Company's farms, with the following responsibilities:
• Ensure the compilation, consolidation and transcription in the form of plans, diagrams, descriptive memories and calculation notes, concepts and dimensioning established by MUTATEC specialists, as well as by external equipment manufacturers and suppliers.
• Formalize Project studies, in conjunction with Architects and external technical design offices.Ensure the quantification of investment and operating costs.
• Establish the consultation files of Partners and Suppliers. • Assist the teams in the management of the site, manage schedules and subcontractors.
• Assist the teams in the operations of reception, start-up and production ramp-up.
The missions focus on the study and implementation of new projects in France and abroad. Stays abroad are to be expected.
• Level Bac + 5, Engineer; field of training: Process Engineering, Mechanics, Arts and Crafts...
• Minimum experience of 5 years in the food industry or agriculture.
• Project management and engineering tools: Pack Office, Solidworks, Catia, Autocad ....
• Good writing skills, rigorous and accurate.
• Fluency in English (documents will be largely written in English) • Team spirit
• Contract governed by the collective agreement of agricultural companies and CUMA Vaucluse.
• Affiliation to the pension and provident schemes in force within the company (Pension: MSA, Pension plan: AGRICA).
• Gross remuneration to be agreed, according to experience.